Illusionest.inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 pm
Poll
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is mariwaigjka

Our users have posted a total of 303 messages in 86 subjects

What's Illousionest .inc?

Go down

Special News What's Illousionest .inc?

Post by OmegraKai Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:16 pm

What's Illusionest?

Illusionest .inc is a Gaming a forum, Sort of a Myspace page, and a place to talk about your self. Mainly though, ILInc. (Illusionest) is a site for GM or known as Game Maker. Simple as that? No. There is still many secrets to unfold about illusionest. Many people have suggested to me about two things, "Why not just a forum to hang-out in?" and "I love game's, man I want to be in the gaming business!". So I've decided to make two things, A hang-out site, and a Gaming site, now that's not all I put in my site. here to make it clearer what the point of this site is, I'll show you...

A gaming site, to make and play game's.
amazing hang-out site for those who just want to chat.
inspire member's by listening to them about how they feel.
Open my own software called Omega Software made just for GM.

That's the basics of the site, Thankyou!...

Hold up!! Is that all??

No, there's plenty more just sadly I haven't come up with anything yet...If you have an idea post at the "Suggestion's" I may put it in!

I don't understand some things about the site...

Well if this happens, you can PM me and tell what you don't understand! I'll help as best as I can!
or you can post a topic in the "where can I find..." topic!

Umm, where are the topic's?

Ah, that well be handled soon I well deal with it later...Sorry for technical difficulty, later there well be a day in time were you'll get a message saying, that illusionest is under construction. Again I'm sorry.

I have a question that no one has answered...

You can post at the "Extra Help" topic, I'll answer it personally!
OmegraKai
OmegraKai
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 141
Mem. Points :
What's Illousionest .inc? Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100What's Illousionest .inc? Right_bar_bleue

Mod. Points :
What's Illousionest .inc? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What's Illousionest .inc? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Bar :
What's Illousionest .inc? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What's Illousionest .inc? Right_bar_bleue

Talk About your Self! : I am A Gamer!!
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
Rate your Gaming ability's!:
What's Illousionest .inc? Left_bar_bleue74/100What's Illousionest .inc? Empty_bar_bleue  (74/100)

Back to top Go down