Illusionest.inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:09 pm
Poll
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is mariwaigjka

Our users have posted a total of 303 messages in 86 subjects

GML Game maker language

2 posters

Go down

Do you think illousionest should have a Coder Tutor?

GML Game maker language I_vote_lcap100%GML Game maker language I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
GML Game maker language I_vote_lcap0%GML Game maker language I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Please help GML Game maker language

Post by OmegraKai Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:32 am

Only people who have mastered the D&D (drag and drop) functions are actually ready for GML (or at least make a first game with D&D) Of course you can start learning GML any time you please. This is GML or Game Maker Language...
Code:

If object0= 2
{
 instance_create (object2,x,y)
}

Of course that's a very short version but that's it. What is it? It means when variable object0 = 2 (or set to two)
it creates a object (Object2) at position x,y. Code is very hard to understand unless you have a tutor.

But that's it. answer the poll in order for illousion to have a Coder tutor. Meaning a tutor well teach you code. More info when poll is decided
OmegraKai
OmegraKai
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 141
Mem. Points :
GML Game maker language Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100GML Game maker language Right_bar_bleue

Mod. Points :
GML Game maker language Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100GML Game maker language Right_bar_bleue

Warning Bar :
GML Game maker language Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100GML Game maker language Right_bar_bleue

Talk About your Self! : I am A Gamer!!
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
Rate your Gaming ability's!:
GML Game maker language Left_bar_bleue74/100GML Game maker language Empty_bar_bleue  (74/100)

Back to top Go down

Please help Re: GML Game maker language

Post by replicahandbags12 Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:12 am

The online store to buy replica handbags wallets and purse of top most designer. Buy The Replica Watches,And Famous Brand Handbags are the hottest and the latest design in our online website.

replicahandbags12

Male Number of posts : 3
Mem. Points :
GML Game maker language Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GML Game maker language Right_bar_bleue

Mod. Points :
GML Game maker language Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GML Game maker language Right_bar_bleue

Warning Bar :

Talk About your Self! : sdf
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down